1. Those mini Snickers are pretty damn cute.
2. Eating snacks in bed while traditionally not encouraged by health advisors doesn't need encouragement to be engaged in anyway.
3. 'Why am I walking differently to when I was slimmer?' is a perplexing question that can and should not be pondered upon extensively.
4. Larger size clothes are much more relaxing.
5. Relaxing is good.
6. Starting a diet now would be too big a shock to the system and adverse to mental well being. Don't even think about it.
7. As long as you aren't eating two pack of anything - chips, biscuits, whatever - in one sitting, you can retain your dignity.
8. I make other chubby people feel better about themselves. That is a good thing. A service. Selfless. Commendable.
9. Who knew cheese would be a thing?
10. Everyone has their weakness. Mine just happen to be delicious.
11. Sometimes I'll see a cyclist or a jogger and actually feel sorry for them. It all seems so intense. They don't know what they are missing out on.
12. Cake is not just for birthdays.
13. If I eat salad and veges a few nights a week, I am keeping a balance.
14. Big bones.
15. Most people are too caught up in their own internal dramas to worry about mine.
16. You don't want to go too far, just a bit further than normal.
17. Maybe there's a part deep down that needs comforting, even demands it. I'm just looking after that part as best I can for the time being.
18. Heft is humbling.
19. Manual labour was never my thing anyway.
20. As long as your face doesn't look fat, you're still OK.